STUDENTS submit your 3–5 minute film on environmental issues that either:
- propose solutions to environmental issues that impact women and girls OR
- create awareness about environmental issues that impact women and girls. Maybe it’s a profile of a woman making a difference in the field, a law legislated by a woman, a specific problem that affects the economic activity of women in a given area, etc. How can these two issues come together to solve an environmental problem and advance women?
Topics may include: climate change, green energy, water, pollution, garbage and waste reduction, bio-diversity, and other issues.
Your film can be a: narrative, documentary, investigative reporting, music video, animation, or curated film (film collage).
Film Festival Guidelines, see here. **disregard “issue areas” under eligibility on guidelines page as Green IS issue areas are environmental related. All other film requirements on guidelines page are applicable.
For more information, please contact Lila Igram on email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to seeing how your film addresses girls greening up the world.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Latest posts by Salman Zafar (see all)
- Applications of Yard Waste - March 27, 2017
- Promoting Environmental Awareness through Environmental Media: A Project in Palestine - March 25, 2017
- Plastic Waste Collection - March 23, 2017
- Recycling of Plastics - March 19, 2017
- Renewable Energy Investment in South Africa - March 17, 2017