Do you know what is the easiest way to get rid of those cumbersome spectacles? Well, its contact lenses, of course! All you have to do is consult an eye care professional and based on their recommendation; you can have your pick from the different types of contact lenses available in India.
Being a millennial, you’d know that contact lenses are not only an excellent visual aid alternative but also a stylistic fashion accessory for you. Say you work in the glamourous world of media or sports entertainment or have a highly active lifestyle; you can improve your field of view and agility by opting for the best contact lenses.
To help you buy a new pair of contact lenses for yourself without getting confused between the different types of contact lenses available, here’s a list of the five best contact lenses in India:
1. Bausch+Lomb Ultra Contact Lenses
Bausch+Lomb Ultra Contact Lenses can be considered among the preferred contact lenses when it comes to affordability, superior comfort and wearability.
- Made from Silicon Hydrogel and MoistureSeal Technology
- Retains up to 95% moisture to prevent lens dehydration
- Contact lenses provide exceptional usage comfort for up to 16 hours in day
- Available at an affordable price – suitable for any budget
- Excellent choice for digital device users
2. Bausch & Lomb PureVision 2 HD Contact Lenses
In India, Bausch+Lomb takes the top spot when it comes to offering different types of contact lenses that are valued for money. PureVision 2 HD from Bausch+Lomb is a stellar example of great design, affordability and the best quality contact lenses from the manufacturer.
- Monthly disposable contact lenses made with Silicone Hydrogel
- Improved lens design provides superior visual acuity and comfortable wearing experience
- Allows high level of oxygen transmissibility, meaning healthier eyes
- Enhanced vision optics even inlow light conditions
- Available over a wide range of lens power (you can consult an eye care professional to check the required power of your eye before choosing a contact lens.)
3. Bausch & Lomb Biotrue ONE Day Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Bausch+Lomb exclusively designed the Biotrue ONEday contact lenses to simulate the natural properties of your eyes. These are one of the best contact lenses if you spend long hours using laptops, smartphone, or any other digital device. It also offers choices of different powers as per your prescription.
- Made with HyperGel material which retains moisture for up to 16 hours
- Forms a dehydration barrier and provides an all-day comfort
- Allows improved oxygen flow to maintain eye health
- Enables UVA and UVB protection to safeguard eyes from harmful sun rays
4. Johnson & Johnson’s Acuvue 1 Day Moist Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Johnson & Johnson’s Acuvue 1 Day Moist Daily Contact Lens is an excellent option as it is available for an expansive range of eye power. Since these are daily disposable contact lenses, you can use them for a day before throwing them away and then, choose a fresh pair the next morning.
- Daily disposable contact lenses, which means you can use and throw the lenses after using them
- High moisture in the contact lenses for better wearability
5. Alcon O2 Optix
Alcon’s O2 Optix makes for a great option if you are looking for something affordable and if it meets your vision correction requirements (for vision problems). These contact lenses offer quality and comfort, which makes them one of the most popular contact lenses available today.
- Considering the price for one, a pack of six is available at a lower price
- Wide range of power choices available (consult an eye care professional to determine your vision correction requirements)
- Uses Bi-aspheric optics that provide a crisp and clear view
These are some of the most reliable and best contact lenses available in India for millennials, who believe in living life on the go. You can expect tremendous comfort, fit, movability, and dependability from these contact lenses. Remember to always consult with your eye care professional, before purchasing any contact lenses. While you are at it, you also need to ensure that you follow all safety and maintenance recommendations given to you by your optometrist so that you can enjoy the best contact lenses experience!