Although the complexity and depth of each product differ, all certification examinations are designed exclusively for customers and include fundamental features such as installation, setup, product administration, day-to-day maintenance, and troubleshooting. This blog will give you the information on Symantec Certifications in detail so keep reading:
What is Symantec Certification?
With more excellent prospects for job advancement, Symantec Certification indicates the highest levels of technical competency, productivity, and industry recognition.
How do I get Symantec Certified?
Candidates must pass an exam(s) offered by Pearson VUE testing facilities to become Symantec certified. Candidates are strongly advised to attend training courses, in addition to satisfying any prerequisites, on-the-job experience, and study, to aid in their preparation for the certification examinations.
Training Paths in Education
Starting with foundational baseline skills and growing with advanced and optional topic areas, the order in which courses are listed is meant to maximize your learning. The Training Paths are meant to help you figure out which courses will best fulfill your goals based on your present ability level, allowing you to assess your abilities and begin the path at the right level.
To become Symantec certified, candidates must pass the exam(s) offered by Pearson VUE testing facilities. Candidates are strongly advised to attend training courses, in addition to satisfying any prerequisites, on-the-job experience, and study, to aid in their preparation for the certification examinations.
What are Symantec’s certification exams like?
Each Symantec certification exam is a computer-based test that allows you to demonstrate mastery of basic skill sets against exam objectives that have been published. Qualified proctors administer the certification examinations on Symantec’s behalf through independent test centers.
Each exam is allocated a set of times. When registering for your exam, please double-check the time provided. All tests are a closed book, which means you won’t bring any written materials, computers, or calculators with you. You will receive quick, provisional on-screen feedback on your scoring after finishing your exam.
You can get practice tests, sample questions and answers related to Symantec certifications, if you are interested in getting certified with Symantec Certification. You can choose different certifications provided by Symantec certification vendors and also get practice questions.
Registering for an Exam
Pearson VUE Worldwide Test Centers are in charge of administering the certification examinations. To register for any tests, candidates must first receive a “Symantec CertTracker / Login and Password (ID).”
Remarks on Registration:
- To register for a Pearson VUE exam, candidates must have their CertTracker login credentials.
- To register for a Pearson VUE exam, you must do so at least 24 hours ahead of time; no same-day or next-day walk-in test center registration will be permitted.
- You have a Symantec CertTracker account ID if you are an “Existing User” who has already taken a Symantec Certification or Accreditation exam. To access Symantec’s CertTracker, click here::https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=symantec
- If you have forgotten your CertTracker login credentials, pick the “Account Recovery” link on the CertTracker login page and follow the instructions.
- To register for an exam at Pearson VUE, you must create a new Symantec CertTracker account if you are a “New User” who has never attempted a Symantec Certification or Accreditation exam.
- If your name does not match what is shown in Symantec CertTracker and what is shown on your identification at a Pearson VUE test location, you will be unable to take the exam and will lose your exam fee.
- Please wait 24-48 hours for CertTracker adjustments to reflect in all systems. Candidate and company name changes can only be made by reporting a CertTracker Incident or emailing Global.Exams@broadcom.com.
- Customers, partners, and staff should follow these step-by-step registration procedures:: https://docs.broadcom.com/doc/proctored-exam-registration-process-en .
Symantec Certification Exam Fee
A typically issued Certification test costs $250 US dollars (or the country currency equivalent).
At any time, Symantec has the right to modify exam fees. Always double-check the exam charges, schedules, and locations on the delivery vendor’s website.
NOTE: In the following countries, Pearson VUE does not accept credit card payments: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Lebanon, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Tanzania, Togo, and Uganda are among the countries that have signed the agreement.
Candidates in these countries can pay directly at the Test Center where they plan to take the exam or purchase a voucher and pay by bank transfer.
Because Pearson offers Symantec examinations through a third-party channel, each Test Center adopts its policies regarding payment methods. Most facilities in these nations are ready to help these candidates overcome this barrier.
Benefits Of Symantec Certifications
This certificate has its benefits in different fields:
Benefits for customers
- Their capacity to detect and address issues promptly has improved by 51 percent to 100 percent.
- Seventy-six percent to 100 percent are likely to refer to Symantec products and/or services for purchase.
- Their capacity to employ additional Symantec product capabilities has improved by 51 percent to 100 percent.
- Affiliation with a global community of IT experts in the business. Quickly and simply find competent IT experts.
- Technical credibility and market recognition have both improved.
- Increased opportunities for progression in your career.
- Recognition from both the employer and the client.
Benefits for Technical Support
- Reducing the time it takes to resolve support calls by 51 percent to 100 percent is a significant improvement.
- The ability to resolve more complex calls has improved by 51 percent to 100 percent.
Benefits for Partners
- Their team’s capacity to sell more increased by 51 percent to 100 percent. Symantec Solutions and Products
- Their team’s overall performance improved by 51 percent to 100 percent.
- Their team’s capacity to build and manage their IT infrastructure improved by 51 percent to 100 percent.
Benefits for Executives
- Their team’s capacity to build and manage their IT environment can be improved by 51 percent to 100 percent, and their overall performance can be improved by 76 percent to 100 percent.
- Quickly and simply find competent IT experts.
- Make sure your hiring decisions are solid.
- Operating costs are reduced.
- Internal consumer satisfaction improves.
Benefits for Sales Engineers
- Closing new business deals have improved by 51-100 percent.
- Closing larger commercial sales have improved by 51-100 percent.
Benefits for Consultants
Overall quality and efficacy of implementations can be improved by 51-100 percent.
When looking for a consultant or making ideas and bids for services, customers inquire about Symantec Certification.
For both the IT manager and the employer, the Symantec Certification Program is an excellent investment. Those who are certified demonstrate the highest levels of technical competency, productivity and achieve respect in the industry.
- An Ultimate Guide to Gaiam Yoga Mat - August 11, 2022
- What Are The Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization? - August 11, 2022
- Who Are the Best Bathroom Renovation Specialists in Aberdeen? - August 10, 2022