Shapewear is a great garment to make an outfit look smooth no matter the body type. Whether you are looking for shapewear in regular sizes or plus sizes, shapewear can help in many occasions. Picking out the right shapewear seems like a rather difficult task. Finding the best shapewear boils down to three factors and they are size, control and areas.
When shopping for shapewear the focus should lie on comfort and support like how the control shapewear makes you feel more supported and empowered. With so many shapewear manufacturers, designs and types to choose from, it is easy to feel confuse. In order to help with picking out the right shapewear, I have listed here the dos and don’ts of shopping for shapewear.
How To Pick The Right Shapewear Style
- Determine your size – Always get the correct size when buying shapewear. Do not get a smaller size as it may cause bulging and roll up. Opt for shapewear in your size for the most comfortable and sleek look. Do measure your bust, waist and hips carefully and follow the sizing chart.
- What control level you want – Shapewear is available in three levels of compression such as light, medium and firm control. The level of compression you choose will affect the feel, look, fit and function of your shapewear. If a shapewear has a higher content of nylon, it means that it will give you a higher control level.
- Pinpoint which part of the body you want to support – Shapewear is designed to focus on three areas of the body. They are as follows:-
Shapewear that targets the stomach, waist and back are high waist shaping briefs and waist trainers. This 9-steel bone latex waist trainer below features 3 rows of hook closures for easy adjustment. It also has 9 flexible steel bones to control the waist firmly and add the shaping effect.
Image Source: https://www.waistdear.com/collections/waist-trainer/products/shapewear-waist-trainer-mt190117
2. Lower Body
Shapewear that covers the lower body includes shaper shorts and leggings to waist trainers and mid-thigh shorts. Some of these shapewears are high waisted too and they can also offer support on the midsection. Below is the seamless high waist panty shaper that is perfect for smoothing the tummy to create a sleek silhouette. The mesh detail on the buttock offers a breathable wear and also give the butt a lift. Its mid-thigh length slims the legs and prevent chaffing.
Image Source: https://www.waistdear.com/collections/butt-lifters/products/good-elastic-high-waist-seamless-panty-shaper-curve-creator
3. Full Body
At times, all over control is needed to highlight your curves and slim the entire silhouette. Full bodysuits are great for doing that. This full body shaper features a reverse zipper design and is invisible underneath clothes. It has adjustable shoulder straps for comfort and flexibility. The crotch buckle design makes it easy for bathroom use.
Image from https://www.waistdear.com/collections/full-body-shaper/products/large-size-full-body-shaper-front-zipper-smooth-abdomen
All the above range of shapewear pieces are available at Waistdear, a shapewear and waist trainer wholesale vendor that is recognized across the globe. Their range of shapewear is perfect for daily use or for gym.
- Why is WordPress Best Choice for Developing Ecommerce Store? - March 2, 2022
- How Do I Pick The Right Shapewear Style When Shopping? - February 22, 2022