In the process of releasing new software, quality control (QA) is a vital criterion in allowing software to be placed on marketplaces. IOS, like Android, scrupulously checks applications for compliance with the requirements. It is profitable for companies to offer solutions that will be convenient for the user to work with. During operation, there will be no difficulties.
Quality control is a sign of confirmation that the software meets the specified requirements. In the face of fierce competition, it is important to develop a solution without errors, defects and in full compliance with the established certificates. QA represents a kind of transitional stage of a product from the concept stage to the stage of a ready-made solution for launching to the mass market. You can see here for more details.
Types of QA testing
Developers distinguish several categories of testing:
- Basic testing: It is based on a simple software check for possible software defects.
- Functional testing: Test of the software product in terms of the correctness of the installed functions. The purpose of functional testing is to check whether the functions correspond to the given parameters.
- Testing on local grounds: The test determines the correctness of the program in different time zones, in different languages in terms of different currency replenishment.
- Performance check: Performance monitoring is necessary to measure the quality indicators of the program in conditions of different Internet connection speeds.
- Security testing: Required parameter for placement on the programming platform. The seller company must be sure that the software does not contain spyware or viruses.
Technically, software testing includes a number of stages, each of which is interconnected in logic and principle of operation. For high-quality testing, it is necessary to prepare a test plan and identify the necessary stages with a subsequent release. You can see an example and detailed information at the link: https://u-tor.com/.
Why do you need a QA testing plan?
What happens if the developer does not want to perform QA testing? Software platforms will simply refuse to place the product on their platform and, accordingly, the owner will not receive income. The test plan will allow you to logically distribute a set of measures and perform all procedures in the desired sequence.
Preventive monitoring, which is confirmation that the product meets the stated requirements and does not pose a threat to users, is needed both for the hosting platform and for the end user.
Test plan structure
The optimal plan includes several stages, each of which has its own characteristics and autonomy:
- Software product analysis: Detailing the software components of the software will allow you to structure the project and divide the module into small fragments.
- Analysis of the target audience: The needs of the client are of paramount importance. You should make sure that the proposed solution is needed to meet very real consumer needs. It is simply not profitable for the site to host software that is not in demand and simply takes up space aimlessly.
- Testing strategy: A set of consistent measures to identify possible errors and adapt the product to the established requirements.
Before proceeding with the software testing procedure, it is necessary to prescribe the scope, methodology and technique of the test. You should also indicate the time and date of completion of the test.
- Evaluation of the result: Like any process, testing has its own end goal. It is important to define target questions and indicate the reality of achieving the set business objectives.
- Test criteria: To test each function of the software, it is necessary to define quality criteria and ways to test the operation of the system.
After defining the basic steps, you need to plan the test environment and allocate the necessary resources. The resource base can include both a list of tools and financial costs.
Determining the testing environment includes identifying the location aspects and software components that are integrated to interact with the end user within a given infrastructure.
- How Long it Takes to Charge an Electric Car? - January 30, 2023
- Brief Guide On How Personal Injury Law Firms Works - January 30, 2023
- 5 Ways to Improve Environmental Management Systems - January 29, 2023