The two things that people want more than anything in today’s time and that are recognition and praise. And how do you get that? Certainly by branding their clothes, jewelry, shoes, make-up and body scent to make themselves stand out from the crowd.
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the world fragrance?. Fragrance, a magical and scintillating word that instantly conjures up image of a room with dim lit scented candles, incensed aromatic diffusers, a whiff of dried herbs and a unique scent strongly overshadowing all others, a fragrance that marks you.
Avoid synthetic fragrances
Today 95% of fragrances on the market are created using artificially scented products. Without much knowledge, you may end up buying a perfume which is created using artificially scented chemicals, which may be toxic to the human body over time and may cause severe medical conditions, such as thyroid, respiratory problems to cancer.
Can’t we create our own personalized scent in an empty perfume bottle? With easy to use tools and essential and fragrance oils, you can create a one of a kind signature perfume. Also, making your own custom perfume bottle is a therapeutic experience. All you need to do is empty out remaining old perfume from your perfume bottle and fill it with our own customized perfume.
What are Solid Perfumes?
Solid perfumes are packaged in wooden or tin cases and are solid in nature like lip balm. 4500 years ago, it was carried by men and women who used to sniff it to smell good. Now they have became a luxurious perfume which are used by many for adornment. They are made of wax which is first melted and mixed with various scents. Later, it is developed until it the consistency reaches the desired limit.
To be able to use solid perfume in order to create your signature perfume, you need to understand certain things. Let us have a look at them.
- The first step would be to choose the essential oils. However, while searching make sure the oil does not give off a strong odor as it can pose several health problems to asthma patients.
- Once you are sure of the oil you want to add into your signature scent, do research to find out which oil will blend well with the others to create the finest scent.
- Then try to create a blend by mixing all the essential oils which are quickly absorbed by the smell receptor.
If you know your requirements and the ingredients, creating your own custom perfume bottle is not much of a challenge.
Have a look at some of the essential ingredients:
- Essential oil which you have chosen for yourself after thorough research
- Carrier oil i.e. jojoba (the most common), olive or any other oil which makes it easier to mix
- A case or tin or box in which you want to keep your perfume
- And just a pinch of magical mixing i.e. right quantity which involves mixing beeswax and essential oil in the same ratio
Once you have compiled all the required ingredients on your shelf, now it is time to take start the procedure of making your own scent.
Step by Step Guide
- In the first step, select your base and middle note essential oils and once you have them both, start adding drops of your top note essential until you get the scent you wanted for yourself.
- The next step includes heating of a double boiler with the bottom pot having water and the top having the pre-measured beeswax. And while it is being heated, do not forget to stir it continuously.
- Next, you need to add carrier oil into the melted beeswax. This is to bind the mixture.
- Now, comes the part where your agility is tested. As soon as you turn off the heat, stir it promptly, without taking a pause else it will get harden instantly.
- In the last step, you will need to pour this mixture into the container, such as custom perfume bottle, and you better believe it when we say that within 10 minutes your perfume is made.
Advantages of Solid Perfumes
- They are handy and convenient to carry while traveling.
- Applied as a balm, there is no need to add alcohol to help them to dry.
- Messing up your cupboard or your suitcase by getting leaked is out of the question.
- They do not let others whiff too much of your spray and the solid state keeps the smell mild and pleasant.
- Solid perfumes keep the scent on you and not let it diffuse in the air aimlessly and too much.
Whirlwind run through
Even while you may be blending lavender or jasmine essential oil yet your scent will differ from another using the same essential oil, because the magic lies in customizing effect, in the magical twitch of mixing.
You can choose between a floral, woodsy or fresh fragrance. For fresh fragrance, you can spice it up with lemon, or orange flavor. For floral lavender, jasmine would work wonders and for woody sandalwood or cedar would be the ideal choice. But the choice ultimately is yours.
Just dab your pulse points with your own signature scent and make others know it’s you who has entered the room.
Solid perfumes are underrated, no doubt but they are gradually sweeping off the fragrance lovers off their feet. They are so convenient to use that they are gaining popularity these days.
You may also choose from Burberry, lavender, iris, violet, and orchid, whatever suits your personality There is a wide variety to choose from and concentrated in a small case, which can be carried anywhere.
Thus, you carry your own scent with you, a scent which only belongs to you, with your own customized effect. And you can give it a name of your own too.
- A Complete Guide on Bamboo Chair Mats for Carpet - May 29, 2020
- 7 Essential Features Every Good Business Website Must Have - May 29, 2020
- The Complete Guide to Becoming a Real Estate Agent - May 28, 2020
Republished by Blog Post Promoter