If you are a professional CAD software designer, you already know how important the functionality of the mouse is and that it has to become an integral part of your workplace. A mouse is the most important tool by which your theoretical knowledge of CAD software can be practically implemented because they provide:
- speed of workflow
To help you choose the best mouse for CAD software, we’ve prepared a list of the seven best mouse devices. Requirements such as:
- the efficient scroll wheel
- extra thumb buttons
- proven brand
1. Logitech Master MX3
What sets it apart and what is new compared to the previous version is:
- MagSpeed scroll wheel – brings much higher pixel accuracy.
- Consolidated receiver – allows you to work on three or more devices simultaneously and transfers files even between Windows and Mac operating systems.
- USB-c port – reduced charging time.
- Better adhesion on all surfaces, even on glass.
2. 3DConnexion Cadmouse Pro
If you are a professional engineer working in the CAD program, this is the right mouse for you! It provides:
- Ergonomic design – via special commands designed to work in CAD – middle button and integral scroll
- Millimeter precision – because of its optical sensor with which the mouse cursor follows your idea because it has as much as 7,200 DPI
- Smart scroll – automatic recognition of the application you intend to use
- Precise click zoom for CAD applications
- Fast and fine zoom – Ability to increase and decrease geometry at the touch of a button
3. 3Dconnexion Space mouse
This model emphasizes simplicity and flexibility as its main features. Working with this mouse is more mobile and flexible because it allows:
- Advanced 3d navigation – Special navigation in 3d applications – suitable for both work and presentation.
- Easy to use – Both buttons on it open the 3Dconexion menu through which you can adjust eight favorite commands in a particular application and quickly create radial menus.
- Reliable connection – It has a 6-degree sensor paired with a 2.4 GHz battery, and a universal receiver allows you to connect five 3Dconexion products.
- Portability – Due to its dimensions and shape, this mouse is very practical for packaging and carrying. You also get a handy mouse case.
4. Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse
This mouse is on the list because of the two specifics that set it apart from others:
- Big trackball – With which you authoritatively and precisely create space and ambiance in your project
- Both-handed – The most significant advantage of this mouse over others is that it works for both right-handed and left-handed people.
5. Logitech G604
When it comes to design, architectural or engineering work, Logitech is a brand that should be trusted. This mouse model is ideal because it has:
- Strong sensor – A sensor resolution of as much as 16000 DPI gives the highest possible precision and efficiency in your design.
- Fifteen controls – They meet all your needs because they provide the ability to switch from one desktop to another with just one click.
- Extremely strong battery – The capacity of 240 hours of use is an excellent benefit because charging is rare and very fast.
- Suitable for gaming – A mouse ideal for gaming because of its characteristics has strong sensitivity and is very fast.
6. Logitech Trackball M570
Logitech is once again coming out with fresh ideas for all your requirements. A mouse that raises the level of comfort at the same time as the level of control in the CAD program because it has:
- Trackball – Located on the right side and completely deprives you of the need for space. You simply don’t have to move your hand with it at all.
- Wireless receiver – You can connect to six
- Granite battery – The battery is the strongest possible. The indicator on this mouse will not warn you to charge it for 18 months.
7. Razer Naga Trinity
Another mouse for gamers on the list. That shouldn’t be surprising because gaming mice have performances that can satisfy almost all the needs of CAD software users. The advantages of this model are:
- 5G sensor – Optimized and fast with its resolution of 16,000 DPI.
- Silence – It is so quiet that it is almost inaudible while using it.
- Multidimensionality of buttons – on the right side, there are 19 buttons optimized, especially for the needs of the CAD program, and especially for other purposes.
- Better control – This mouse is rubberized on the side, so it provides even better control.
Whether you are a drafter, architect, engineer, or a student of some of the technical sciences, you probably already know how important precision is in creating your digital project and how much responsibility it carries.
Consider buying a mouse as an investment in your basic business tools. The mice listed on this list give you a perfect experience in all aspects. Besides, all the devices are wireless. By purchasing one of them, you can get rid of all the restrictions.