Cordless power tools are becoming more and more popular from past few years because of its excellence and performance. It is replacing all the old tools with its advanced technology and features. Most of the professionals who regularly use the tools in their job will be aware of the new arrivals. The cordless power tools are the best used by most of them because it is available in different models and with heavy motors in many designs. There are many benefits offered by this cordless power tool.
Benefits of Cordless Power Tools
The Cordless Power Tools beat the standard or traditional tools with its new and great features
- The cordless power tools offer an excellent grip to use them conveniently.
- You can operate it with one hand also since it is very light to carry.
- The manufactures designed it compactly to ease the worker strain on hands.
- Since the cordless power tools are the advancement over corded tools, it is more convenient to carry them anywhere.
- They are very portable as they don’t have any external power cord to attach and use.
- The outdoor work is made simple with the emergence of this cordless power tools.
High Capacity Batteries
- The cordless power tools are made to use lithium batteries for operation there is no need for any power outlet or plug-in to operate this tool.
- So it is very well-suitable in doing the work in remote areas where there is no power supply available.
Get Rid of Danger
- If safety is your first preference, the cordless power tools are best at it.
- As they don’t have any physical cord, you can do your work safely without any harm or injury.
- There is no chance of tripping and falling as there is no need for extension cord.
- Dual batteries are an advantage of the cordless power tools. You can charge the other battery when you are using one present.
- It is very easy to change these batteries and also the batteries have a long life. You can do your work continuously in one go.
Drawbacks of cordless power tools
The cordless power tools are manufactured with the latest technology to keep up with the client’s needs and drawbacks. So these tools are a little bit expensive when compared to the traditional tools.
The cordless power tools are sometimes prone to defects and damages. In any tools damaged piece is common, and the other thing with these tools are there are chances of forgetting about recharging of the batteries which are not seen in corded tools as there is no need of battery to them they use a cable to plug-in and when work finishes they remove it.
Popular Cordless Power Tools and Their Benefits
Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned DIY-er, you need these cordless power tools for most of your home renovation and building projects.
A drill press has a fixed stand, and this tool is used to create holes. The drill press is a must-have tool among DIY workers and professionals since it can be used for different projects and tasks.
Because there are so many types of drill presses, choosing the best drill press should take into consideration. You should look for important features, such as speed, number of speeds, size, and chuck capacity.
This cordless power tool makes round holes or drives fasteners. The power of cordless drills come from the battery located below the handle and power is activated by pressing the trigger.
Here are the uses of a cordless drill:
- Replace the Screwdriver: The cordless drill driver can be rotated counterclockwise to remove and install screws.
- Pilot Holes: A cordless drill enables you to drill a pilot hole before you insert the screw into a wood surface that may split. Drilling a pilot hole before inserting the screw can minimize wood splits.
- Hole Saw: A cordless drill cut out holes for sink faucets, doorknobs, drains, and other objects needing round holes. You can attach hole saw-bits in different sizes to cut out perfectly round circles.
- Drywall Installation: Cordless drills are used to provide quick access when installing drywall.
- Concrete: A cordless hammer drill is used in driving bolts into concrete and an indispensable tool for bolting down any outdoor furniture to a concrete surface.
Cordless Circular Saw
While corded circular saws can deliver more consistent power, it’s better to choose a cordless circular saw if your woodwork requires mobility. Also, a cordless circular saw is your best choice if you simply like tools that are portable and allow you to easily move around.
Few Cordless Power Tools
- Cordless Combi Drills
- Impact Drivers
- Cordless Drill Drivers
- Cordless Screwdrivers
- Cordless Jigsaws and Dowel Jig
- Cordless Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Circular Saws
- Cordless Nailers And Staplers
- Cordless Grinders
It may be little costly but paying more for a more efficient product is nothing wrong. People who use the tool for heavy duty regularly can buy this device as it best suits them and also make their work easier. Take a wise decision and choose the best cordless power tools for you.