The Internet has become an integral part of our lives. Now we are accustomed to using the internet for everyday tasks that include, work from home, online school, entertainment needs, socialization, shopping, or paying our bills, we need the internet to perform all these tasks. You cannot fully depend on an internet connection that is not fast enough to support your everyday usage.
You need a dependable internet connection for your home and you need support when you face any trouble with your connection. For instance, Spectrum customer service provided by Spectrum internet is a 24/7 available option for all users. You need a dependable connection like Spectrum or any other ISP that offers you consistent support.
In this article, we are going to mention ISPs that are ideal for your home and they offer everything that you want in an ISP.
1. Spectrum Internet Connection
Spectrum is ranked as one of the best ISPs in the US. They offer internet, cable TV and home phone service. The availability of an ISP speaks about its position in the market and Spectrum is the most widely available internet connection, they are providing their services in more than 40 states.
Internet Speed Options
Spectrum provides very high-speed internet options. They have three different internet plans that offer different internet speeds. The three different internet plans are mentioned below,
- The minimum internet speed offered by Spectrum is 100 Mbps and in some selected areas it can be 200 Mbps. The price for the regular Spectrum plan is around $49.99 a month. For an average user who wants to use the internet for work, educational purposes, or entertainment needs, this will be an ideal option. You need to be sure about the number of users at home because if there are more than 4 users, you might need a higher internet speed.
- The ultra or the medium internet plan offers 400 Mbps which is relatively a very high internet speed. If the number of users is around 7 or 8 and you want to connect up to 9 devices with your internet without facing any speed issues. The price of this package at a promotional discounted rate is around $69 a month.
- There are a few internet geeks who always want the highest internet speeds. Spectrum offers the highest 1 Gig internet that is a lightning-fast internet speed. It supports multiple devices at the same time. If you want to play online games or you love PS5 and X-box, this is the speed that you should get.
What are the perks of Spectrum internet?
Spectrum offers multiple benefits to their users which are mentioned below,
- You can save up to $10 each month because they offer a free internet modem with all internet packages. Saving some extra bucks each month is the biggest advantage one can have.
- Your internet will not be confined to your home because Spectrum offers free access to Nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots. You can connect your devices with your internet by connecting it with any Wi-Fi spots around you.
- There is no hustle for a contractual restriction because Spectrum requires no contracts, you are not charged with ETF if you have to cancel your services.
- All the internet packages are without any restrictions, you can download as much as you want or like because Spectrum offers unlimited internet.
2. Windstream Internet Connection
Windstream is a broadband cable, DSL, and fiber optic internet provider. It is famously known for Kinetic internet connection which is a fiber optic internet. It is available in almost 9 states around the US and they have thousands of users.
The internet speeds and packages that are offered by Windstream vary for each location. You might get the minimum internet speed of 25 Mbps and someone in another neighborhood might not have that option. To give you an idea about the internet speed and prices, we can tell you that Windstream offers a minimum speed of 25 Mbps for almost $27 a month and it reaches up to 1000 Mbps for almost $80 a month.
What are the perks of Windstream internet?
Windstream has its own benefits and features which we are mentioning below,
- Windstream offers very high-speed internet and all the packages are without any data limit. Users can download without any data restrictions.
- Windstream offers flexibility by providing you the autonomy to choose and decide for how long you want to keep their services because there are no contracts required.
- Windstream is famous for its enhanced security services and they offer security plans to protect your identity and data from any malware.
3. WOW! Internet Connection
WOW! or Wide Open West is a regionally operating telecommunication company and they offer services of broadband cable internet, cable TV, and home phone in states. There are millions of WOW! internet users and it has also received acclamation for customer service.
WOW! is offering three very affordable internet plans.
- The minimum internet speed in the regular plan is around 200 Mbps and it cost only $49 a month. This speed is ideal for 3 to 4 users.
- The medium internet speed is around 500 Mbps that can support up to 7 or 8 devices at the same time. This plan costs around $59 a month.
- The 1 Gig plan is the highest internet speed and the price of this plan is around $85 a month. 1 Gig internet is ideal for people who want to connect multiple devices.
What are the perks of WOW!?
The perks offered by WOW! are mentioned below,
- WOW! offers 30 days money-back guarantee.
- You can get a next-day installation.
- They offer the best packages.
Choosing an ISP for the home can be very difficult because there are so many options. We’ve mentioned the best options that you can have for your internet. Once you know what they are offering, you can make a better choice.
- How To Choose Furniture For Your Bedroom? - May 28, 2022
- 5 Things to Know About Commercial Building Renovation Process - May 28, 2022
- Why NNN Properties Are Reliable Commercial Real Estate Investments - May 27, 2022