As time moved, many new inventions in the realm of massaging have been brought to light. Many ancient facial massaging tools have been revived whilst newer devices rival their qualities. Here are the top facial massaging tools that have changed the way people treat their skin over the past decade.
1. Natural Chi Jade Face Roller
Jade is a stone that has been a Chinese secret to anti-aging remedies. The jade stone harvested in China was exclusively used only by Chinese Royalties as a skincare routine during the Ancient Times. In the modern-day, the Jade stone has found its place in the Natural Chi Jade Face Roller.
This face roller was made famous through means of social media and has sparked an interest in many due to its low price point. Apart from the lower price point, the Jade face roller also offers the following genuine benefits to the skin.
Benefits of the Jade Roller
- Makes your skin glow.
- Reduces morning face puffiness.
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Promotes blood and lymphatic
How To Use The Jade Face Roller
- Apply moisturizer to your face. This will help the moisturizer to penetrate the skin better.
- Roll in an upward motion using the larger end of the face roller along your cheeks, jawline, and forehead using gentle pressure.
- Use the smaller end of the face roller to massage underneath and above the eyes and between your eyebrows.
2. Gua Sha Facial Massage Tool
Gua Sha also originates from Ancient China and has been used as a facial massage tool. Gua translates “to scrape” and Sha translates to “tighten”. Thus, it is correct to state that this massager tool helps in tightening the skin through scraping. The massage tool used by Gua Sha also shares the same healing properties of the jade stone.
Benefits of Gua Sha
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage.
- Diminishes any facial puffiness.
How To Use The Gua Sha Massage Tool
Gently scrape the tool upward and outward. You can perform this massage on yourself, however, you will be able to relax your facial muscles better when done by another.
3. Ice Face Massage Roller
The ice face massage roller is a device that is filled with water and gets topped with a stainless steel head that provides additional cooling.
Benefits of the Ice Roller
- Calms facial inflammation.
- Cools the face.
- Reduces facial puffiness.
How to use the Ice Roller
- Keep the Ice Face Massage Roller stored in the refrigerator prior to usage.
- Cleanse the face with water and pat it dry.
- Roll your face using the ice face massage roller.
- Target areas of inflammation.
- Upon completion, place the face massage roller back in the refrigerator.
4. Devices That Use Microcurrent
These devices use mild electrical currents to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin whilst toning the muscles beneath the skin.
Benefits of Microcurrent Massaging Devices
- Improve the overall health of the skin.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Provide immediate glow to the skin.
- Lift the visage.
How to use Microcurrent Devices
- Glide the device across your face as per the given directions.
- Repeat the treatment once every day to reap its benefits.
In the end, it can be said that these four devices have withstood the test of time and are still being used to this day by many celebrities as a means of skincare. By analyzing the different benefits offered by different devices, you can find the right one for you and achieve your skincare goals that you have set for the year.
- A Better Understanding into Roof Cleaning and Moss Removal - April 20, 2021
- How to Turn Your Bedroom into a Sleep Oasis? - April 20, 2021
- 5 Things You Should Do If You Are in a Car Accident - April 20, 2021